Saturday, January 25, 2014

Belly Dance Reality Show

Like many of you, I like to watch belly dancing videos. So I happened upon the Belly Dance Project Reality Show. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the dancers and the rainbow of costumes. I stayed up until 3 AM last night watching the end of season one and the start of season two. How odd I've never heard of this show or any of the contestants or judges. How could I be in the belly dance field for 33 years and not know these people? Ah well. Because of bandwidth issues I can only watch Youtube after midnight, hence the reason I was up until 3 AM. One thing I liked about the show is they feature dancers of different races and body types. At least they are giving all sorts of dancers a chance. That makes me happy.

I thought I was motivated to start dancing again until I saw a full length photo of myself today. That killed my motivation right there.


No comments: