1. Organize my costumes so I know what fits and what doesn't so I can get into costume quickly if need be.
2. Make a steampunk costume and have it ready for conventions.
3. Clear a dance space.
4. Dance every day for a year.
5. Get back in shape so I can teach again
6. Find a place to teach
7. Develop enough confidence to do youtube videos
Jan. 1 2011 Got up, put some practice clothes on , and did some belly dancing to kick off my new resolution.
Day 2 Jan 2, 2011 Today was dark, rainy and cold. I did some veil work on the porch until my arms felt it. Oh how I miss having a dance studio, or for that matter even room in my apt. for a workout. I feel pretty discouraged today.