Saturday, January 01, 2011

It's a Whole New Year

I got some bitchin' trim to use for my steampunk belly dancing outfit. I'm just not sure if I want to put it on my hat or my hips or what. I only bought a yard of it. Maybe I should have bought 2 or 3 yards. 

I may be having a moment of insanity, but wouldn't it be wonderful to belly dance every single day of 2011? I'll get right on that.  At least it would make my self portraits on Project 365 more interesting. I don't have anyone to dance for anymore. So I guess I'd be doing it for my own self. My boyfriend isn't the least bit interested in belly dancing. In fact I showed him a video on youtube because I think it's funny and because it shows big women in a positive way, and he thought they were good dancers. The choreography was blah. The dancers were out of sync. But they did have bright sparkly tight fitting outfits that showed lots of T and A. He's a guy, haha, its the only way I can explain it.





Photos taken at Ren Fair in Irvine last year.



Do you have any dance goals for 2011?

No comments: